Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Miss You...

To put it simply, I can’t forget you.
Your infectious laugh and the things you’d do.
The gentle way you smiled at me,
Like I was the only girl you’d ever see.
You were my first and truest love,
You lifted me to high above
The world we saw and that I hated,
To say I loved you is understated.
You were my best friend, you understood,
You held me close when no one else would.
When we kissed your lips were sweet,
My world finally felt complete.
But not for long, our love was lost,
My heart’s warmth soon became frost.
So before I sleep I say amen
And pray I’ll find true love again.

2 comments:

  1. This is Amazzing! I love both your blogs!!!!!
    - Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I love getting positive feedback!!
    -Katie xx

    ReplyDelete