Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sisters At Heart

We’re connected in a way
That no one else can see
Best friends 'till the very end--
That is you and me.

You're kind and understanding
Our friendship wise and true
I could never in my life replace
The beauty which is you.

We'd still spend our whole lives together
If we'd had our way
I still think about that
Each and every day

Our time together may have been short
Life soon pulled us apart
But we'll always have each other
For we are sisters at heart.


I hope you know I love you
You're one of my best friends
I'll always stand by you
Until the very end

Because I love you so darn much
I'd like to wish for this:
A very happy birthday
To the friend I dearly miss

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! This made me cry so much! I dont know what happened but i know if i lost my Best Friend in anyway i would be so heartbroken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I moved away from her and I've seen her like once in six years; it was her birthday on the first so I thought this might be a nice way to show my appreciation

    ReplyDelete