Saturday, February 26, 2011

This Isn't About You... After All, You Did Nothing, Right?

Cold and alone,
I lie in this place,
Try as I might,
I can't forget your face.

You simply don't care,
About bringing me strife,
You wouldn't bat an eye,
If I ended my life.

You continue to torture,
With the twisted words you speak,
Hard as I try,
My defences are weak.

It used to be different,
I used to feel good,
But that's in the past and I'm
Misunderstood.

There's no eye for an eye,
No tooth for a tooth,
Just the way you made me feel;
The plain and obvious truth.

I beg you to stop,
But you never think twice,
And it's for this reason,
My emotions pay the price.

Nowhere to run,
Nowhere to hide,
I'm scarred by the truth,
That you instantly denied.

I want it to stop,
I'm sick of your lies,
There's no end to this nightmare,
So tears fall from my eyes.




Don't keep it a secret
If you feel this way.
Tell someone you trust
And it will be ok.

Your troubles will end
You'll shed your unhappiness
If you put it out in the open

That's my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment