Friday, October 28, 2011

World Vision

Everytime I write a single word,the world goes out of focus until
the last stroke of my pen.
I am taken to another place;
a universe of my own creation.
A place where no wars are waged.
A place where cars travel together
along an endless road to a single
destination.
A place where the snow-capped,
distant mountains stand tall and
noble.
A place where there are no goodbyes.
A place where there is no death or
painful suffering.
A place where animals roam freely, as
human equals.
A place where all races and religions
are one with each other.
A place where tears are dried long before
they fall.
A place where one can live their wildest
dreams without fear of failure.
A place where beauty is found in every
living thing.
A place where happiness and tranquility
show on everyone's faces.
A place where people exist peacefully
together.
A place where the air is fresh and clean
and food is plentiful.
A place where exclusion is excluded.
A place where fairytales come to life.
A place where perfection is attainable.
A place where everyone has somewhere
safe and warm to stay for the night.
A place where daydreams are reality.
A place where the word no is foreign.
A place where one can be free.

It is the most beautiful place that
ever could be imagined.
I go there everytime I write a word.
And whenever I am there, I never
ever want to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment